Wednesday, February 19, 2014

First Impression: Garnier Fructis De- Constructed Beach Chic Waves Hair Spray

Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week so far!

Over the weekend, I spotted the Garnier Fructis De-Constructed Beach Chic Waves Hair Spray at Target and decided to give it a shot.




I've used it twice so far, and I really like the way it makes my hair wavy without the crunchy feeling. My hair feels soft and touchable. Both times I've used this, I sleep with my hair in a bun overnight and fix my hair in the morning. I don't use any heating tools. I just run my fingers through the curls and it turns out beautiful. Some people have mentioned that this spray seems to leave the ends of their hair really dry, and I'd have to agree with them. To fix that problem, I've been using a morrocan oil and applied it to the tips of my hair.

The best part about this hair spray is that I don't have to apply any extra hair spray on top of it. I was afraid that this stuff wouldn't work on my hair because I have very straight hair. Every time I've curled my hair with a flat iron or curling iron, it always goes back to being straight within a few hours unless I've sprayed a good amount of hairspray on my hair. With this hair spray, my curls lasted THE WHOLE DAY. I'm seriously loving this product because it gives me that beach sexy hair without having to mess with all the heating tools.

Highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of very fine hair that is wavy and most products tend to weigh it down. This product leaves little to no residue, doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves my hair soft, incredibly full and beach wavy with no frizz. The 2nd day, I dampen my hair and then scrunch - only thing is that it does tend to frizz the 2nd day so I either need to add something for frizz or spray some more of this on the damp hair and then it looks great again.
    All in all, I love this product - I've never had anything that makes my hair looks so full without weighing it down with some sort of sticky feel.

    ReplyDelete